HDPE PIPES & COILS
HDPE Pipes are manufactured from High-Density Poly Ethylene Polymers i.e. PE-63, PE 80, and PE 100. HDPE Pipes are available in sizes 20mm to 500mm (Size can be increased, if necessary) outer diameter and pressure rating from 2.5 to PN 16.0.
Hdpe Pipes & Coils to be used in the system are made up from 100% virgin High Density Polyethylene Granules. It also compare or passes the BIS standard mark as per IS 4984 : 2016.
Water Supply Systems
* In water supply distribution systems
* As a replacement of G. I. Pipes in Borewell application to submersible pumps.
* For suction and delivery lines of jet pumps and centrifugal pumps.
* Disposal of corrosive effluents chemicals and treated/untreated wastes.
* Acids and Alkalies can be transported through these pipes.
* For conveying edible oils, fruit pulps, juices, milk, and other food products.
* As ducts for Air conditioning and ventilation.
* For transporting slurries of Iron Ore, Fly Ash, etc.
* HDPE Pipes are also used for industrial waste treatment plants and water treatment plants.
* For drainage of sewerage
* For disposal of sand slurry in dredging operations.
* Low specific weight and flexibility
* Perfect weldability, tough and strong
* Abrasion and wear-resistant
* Good chemical and weathering resistance
* Low co-efficient of friction