MDPE Pipes are manufactured out of bimodal cadmium-free imported raw material and tested under a fully integrated Quality Assurance System (QAS) which covers all aspects of design and manufacture from raw material selection to final product testing (both destructive and non-destructive), to ensure that high-performance standards established for the products are consistently achieved.
ISO & BIS Standard
These pipes confirm to various International standards such as ISO 4437,BS 7281,DIN 8074/75 and BIS Standard IS : 14885
The raw material used is Medium Density Poly Ethylene (MDPE) PE-80 and PE 100 is used for the production of Gas Pipes.
These Pipes are manufactured in the range of 20mm to 500 mm (Outer Diameter) in all pressure ratings.
These Pipes are identified by their colour for different uses for eg.Yellow for Gas,Orange for Petrol and Blue for Water.These Pipes can tailor make to meet specific requirements of individual Gas Customers.
Poly Ethylene Pipes have been used the world over for natural gas distribution at 4 Bar Pressure, due to their excellent technical and operational advantages as a pipe material.
* Flexible: Easy to handle
* Corrosion Resistant: Tough and highly reliable in aggressive soils.
* Fusion Joints: High Integrity and reliability
* Light Weight: Light in weight as compared to metal pipes.
* Crack Resistant: Excellent resistance to subsidence, traffic vibrations, point leading, and marshy ground.
* Homogenous: Leakage-free joints.
* Installation: Low installation cost.